Friday, July 10, 2009

News, News News!





News from Heather! For those of you that didn't catch my comment on Heather's last post I was able to break into her blog account (with permission) and give everyone more information from a phone call I got today. Heather hasn't been able to access this Blogger account so that leaves me in charge of the updates for now. Heather and Jamison are learning new things about one another a break-neck speeds. Heather was telling me that he has been bouncing off of the walls with energy accompanied with a non stop singing and chatter. They have been out to dinner a few times already at restaurants, a first time experience for Jamison and a new hobby. His favorite thing other than Heather has been our digital camera. So far Heather is on her 3rd set of double A's in 3 days (I hope I bought a big enough memory card). He is a little shorter than Heather imagined, probably a little shorter than Elliott but with Holden's physique! Jamison has been Heather's shadow these first few days much to Heather's delight. Heather has had the opportunity to talk with Jamison's nannies through an interpreter to find out more about his day to day quirks and monkey business (The Christopher family is in the monkey business, Est. 1999) Heather was able to share pictures of the other five monkeys and that brought a smile to the nannies faces. Well I guess that's all for now. I'll keep everyone in the loop just remember I didn't hear from her for the first 3 days!
Scott

PS. That second picture of Heather should be listed in the encyclopedia next to the word compassion. If there was ever a photo that should be copyrighted to Time magazine, it's that one! Kudos to JulieAnn for an amazing photo!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW!! I love these shots!! What a blessing. Heather, you are super and I LOVE that smile on Jamison's face. How priceless!! Yippee Jesus!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Hay! It's wonderful to see you and Jamison here. We're so happy for it working out and are praising our Lord for you and your crazy monkeys.
    -Chris and Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott, thanks for posting! We've been thinking about your family nonstop and it is so awesome to see how God is answering your prayers! Yay God! And I agree about the photo... your wife has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know. I'm so thrilled Jamison can sense that right away!

    Love,

    Kim & Paul McVety and the boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! We are filled with joy and happiness seeing those pictures. What a precious boy! What a precious Mama!

    Thank you for the update.

    Janet, Kevin, Ted, Philip, and waiting for Eli

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect. Please keep us posted on more news when you have it. The pics are great. Congrats! Sharon another PHF / LFCV adoptive mom - mom to Seth (aka David there at HOP)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I am speechless. What a beautiful love story unfolding in China right now. Keeping all of you close in our hearts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete